As a District Council there are a number of services that EDDC does not provide but is instead provided by Devon County Council, such as Social Services, Education, Libraries, Trading Standards, Public Transport or Highways (including pot holes, grass-cutting on road-side verges, road closures, pavements and street lighting). To make a complaint about these services please contact Devon County Council.

For reporting a repair or where there is an issue with an ongoing repair or you need an update on an outstanding repair please use our online webform at Day-to-day repairs - East Devon

For reporting a missed bin collection or broken container/lid see our recycling and rubbish services where you can order a new container. 

Object to a planning application using our online planning form.

For reporting an issue with a car parking machine or requesting a RingGo session refund of an over payment please go to our Car Parking pages.

For reporting issues with public toilets, over grown grass, fly tipping, fly posting, litter, damaged street name plates please go to our Environmental Maintenance pages

Data Protection

Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of processing your Complaint. Your information may be provided to a third party acting on our behalf for the purpose of processing your Complaint. Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes. Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary. There are a number of rights available to you in relation to
our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing.
Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the
relevant Privacy Notice.