Guide How health and safety is enforced

Show all parts of this guide

7. How to complain

If you are not happy with any aspect of service (for example, officer conduct, level of service or the way you have been treated) you can speak or, if you prefer, write to the Service Lead of Environmental  Health and Car Parking at the Council Offices, or send us an email.

We operate a complaints procedure to ensure that all complaints are thoroughly and fairly investigated. Complaint forms are available from council offices.