Do you have concerns regarding any land which may be affected by pollution or contamination? Report it to us.

We do not consider anonymous complaints unless there are exceptional circumstances.

The ‘Start’ button will take you through to our ‘Contact us’ form. Under general enquiry, please select the most relevant service to your needs.