Information about dangerous wild animal licences is under keeping a dangerous wild animal.

How to apply

If you want to keep an animal classed as dangerous, wild or exotic then you will need to apply for a dangerous wild animal licence.

You will need to print out and complete an application form and send this to us. 


You will need to pay a fee for your licence.  Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost.

You will also need to pay the vet's fee for inspecting the premises.  We will ask you to pay this after the inspection has taken place.