The following East Devon public toilets have now re-opened from 8am - 10pm, unless otherwise stated:
- West Street Car Park, Axminster
- Cliff Path (West End, Steamer Steps), Budleigh Salterton
- East End (Lime Kiln), Budleigh Salterton
- Station Road Car Park, Budleigh Salterton
- Jubilee Gardens, Beer
- Dolphin Street Car Park, Colyton
- Exmouth Bus/Train Station, Exmouth
- Foxholes Car Park, Exmouth
- Imperial Recreation Ground (Royal Avenue), Exmouth
- Magnolia Centre, Exmouth
- Manor Gardens, Exmouth
- Orcombe Point, Exmouth (closed during the winter season)
- Phear Park, Exmouth
- Queen's Drive/Old Lifeboat, Exmouth
- The Maer, Exmouth (closed during the winter season)
- King Street, Honiton
- Lace Walk, Honiton
- Harbour Road/ Thury Harcourt Place, Seaton
- Seaton Wetlands, Seaton
- West Walk, Seaton
- Arches, Sidmouth - disabled cubicle only during winter opening hours. Please note this facility is paid for and managed by Sidmouth Town Council - Closes 9.15pm
- Connaught Gardens, Sidmouth - Closes 9.15pm
- Longpark, Sidmouth - please note the facility is paid for and managed by Sidmouth Town Council - Closes 9.15pm
- Market Place, Sidmouth - Closes 9.15pm
- Triangle, Sidmouth - Closes 9.15pm
- Port Royal (Alma Bridge), Sidmouth - Closes 9.15pm
- Sidbury Toilets, Sidmouth - please note the facility is paid for and managed by Sidmouth Town Council - Closes 9.15pm
Public toilet information
Summer season opening times (3rd April - 30th September) - 8am-10pm 7 days a week (unless stated otherwise).
Winter season opening times (1st October - 2nd April) 8am-7pm 7 days a week (unless stated otherwise).
All other toilets in the district remain closed at this time, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The closed toilets are:
- Brook Road Car Park, Budleigh Salterton
- Jarvis Close, Exmouth
- Marsh Road, Seaton
Guidance on using public toilets
- Use at your own risk.
- Please report any issues or faults here: Report a fault at a public toilet - East Devon
- These facilities are cleaned/inspected four times a day. It is still essential that you follow the guidance given to keep yourself and others safe.
- The toilets will be closed during cleaning.
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible and do not touch your face.
- Before leaving the facility wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly
- Please respect our staff.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.