The following East Devon public toilets have now re-opened from 8am - 7pm, unless otherwise stated:
- West Street Car Park, Axminster
- Cliff Path (West End, Steamer Steps), Budleigh Salterton
- East End (Lime Kiln), Budleigh Salterton
- Station Road Car Park, Budleigh Salterton
- Jubilee Gardens, Beer
- Dolphin Street Car Park, Colyton
- Exmouth Bus/Train Station, Exmouth
- Foxholes Car Park, Exmouth
- Imperial Recreation Ground (Royal Avenue), Exmouth
- Magnolia Centre, Exmouth
- Manor Gardens, Exmouth
- Orcombe Point, Exmouth (closed during the winter season)
- Phear Park, Exmouth
- Queen's Drive/Old Lifeboat, Exmouth
- The Maer, Exmouth (closed during the winter season)
- King Street, Honiton
- Lace Walk, Honiton
- Harbour Road/ Thury Harcourt Place, Seaton
- Seaton Hole, Seaton (closed during the winter season)
- Seaton Wetlands, Seaton
- West Walk, Seaton (currently closed for repairs)
- Arches, Sidmouth - disabled cubicle only during winter opening hours. Please note this facility is paid for and managed by Sidmouth Town Council
- Connaught Gardens, Sidmouth (gents temporarily closed)
- Longpark, Sidmouth - please note the facility is paid for and managed by Sidmouth Town Council
- Market Place, Sidmouth
- Triangle, Sidmouth
- Port Royal (Alma Bridge), Sidmouth
- Sidbury Toilets, Sidmouth - please note the facility is paid for and managed by Sidmouth Town Council
Public toilet information
Due to Covid - 19 members of the public are requested to remain vigilant, and rigorously adhere to hand washing, hygiene and social distancing rules, while using the above facilities.
The toilets will be open from 8am-10pm from 1 April - 30 September and 8am-7pm in the Winter unless stated otherwise.
All other toilets in the district remain closed at this time, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The closed toilets are:
- Brook Road Car Park, Budleigh Salterton
- Jarvis Close, Exmouth
- Marsh Road, Seaton
COVID-19 – Guidance on using public toilets
- Use at your own risk.
- These facilities are cleaned/inspected four times a day. It is still essential that you follow the guidance given to keep yourself and others safe.
- The toilets will be closed during cleaning.
- You must maintain social distancing and give people their space when entering, waiting or leaving public toilets.
- If on entry you are unable to maintain social distancing, please wait in the designated queuing area, keeping apart from others and avoid blocking the entrance.
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible and do not touch your face.
- Before leaving the facility wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly.
- Please use and leave the facility as quickly as possible.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided outside of the toilet block
- Please respect our staff.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.