5. Renewing a flexible tenancy
We will begin to review your flexible tenancy agreement at least 12 months before the end of the tenancy. We will write to you to tell you the outcome of the review.
Where your circumstances, or those of your household, have not changed significantly over the course of the tenancy we will renew it for a further fixed term, other than in exceptional circumstances.
We will not renew the tenancy if:
- the property is larger than you or your current family require
- the property has become overcrowded
- your household income has risen above the income limit as set out in the Devon Home Choice policy
- the property has adaptations which are no longer required by yourself or a member of your family
- your rent account is in arrears or has been in arrears for six out of the last 12 months
- there has been a breach of tenancy conditions and you have been served with a notice seeking possession
- we intend to demolish, redevelop or dispose of your property within the next five years