Sports pitches are available for hire at Byes Lane, Sidford and Withycombe Common, Exmouth, changing rooms can also be provided at these sites.
Football pitches can be booked for a single match or for a whole or half season, on a first-come, first-served basis. They are open to hire between September and April.
Withycombe Common pitches are open to hire for cricket between June and August.
2023/2024 Season Charges
For the football season the charges are:
- A full season (maximum 36 matches) will cost £1005.
- A half season (maximum 18 matches) will cost £607.
- Individual games - weekends will cost £67.
- Individual games - weekdays will cost £64.
Cricket will be charged at:
- £56 per match
- £37 for changing room hire.
For any queries or to book either pitch please call 01404 515616, or alternatively you can also email us at email@example.com
The Government has now removed all remaining COVID-19 Protocols.
From Thursday 24 February 2022: -
• People will not be legally required to self-isolate if they test positive for COVID-19, however, the Government advises that they should stay at home if possible and avoid contact with other people.
• People will not have to take daily tests or be legally required to self-isolate following contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
The Government has also confirmed that sport specific COVID-19 Guidance is no longer required.
There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
The FA urges all participants to continue to follow this Government advice to protect themselves and others.
Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of booking a pitch. Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise, your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes. Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary. There are a number of rights available to you in relation to our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing. Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the relevant Privacy Notice which can be accessed here.