Before you apply, have you:
- checked if you need planning permission for the work you want to do?
- found out what you need to supply with an application?
- understood how much it will cost?
- Read the guidance notes for the completion of your application?
- You can download and complete the paper form by going to 'Other ways to do it'
Start the journey
More info about the journey
In addition to your completed application form, you will need to supply:
- the details required by the condition/s you are applying to discharge;
- the appropriate statutory fee (Please note, we do not accept cheques).
Your application comes back to us. The time it takes to make a decision will depend upon whether it is necessary to consult other organisations about the information provided.
If you can't submit online, you can download and print a paper copy form from the Planning Portal website. You can complete and send it into us.