Before you apply, have you:
Start the journey
More info about the journey
These documents and plans are required to submit a Householder planning application.
- A completed form or the form set out in Schedule 4 to the Hedgerow Regulations 1997
- A plan which clearly shows the location and length of the hedgerow(s) to be removed (if possible, please provide a plan to a scale of 1:2500. A different scale can be used so long as it shows clearly the location and length of the hedgerow or hedgerows that you wish to remove)
- Evidence of the date of planting
Local requirements - may include some or all of the following
- Arboricultural implications
- Biodiversity survey and report
- Landscaping details
Your application comes back to us to decide if you can go ahead. We will tell you our decision within the statutory time limits.