Before you apply, have you:
- checked if you need planning permission for the work you want to do
- found out what you need to supply with an application
- understood how much it will cost
- read the guidance notes for the completion of your application.
- You can download and complete the paper form by going to 'Other ways to do it'
Start the journey
More info about the journey
These documents and plans are required to submit a Householder planning application.
- A completed form or the form set out in Schedule 4 to the Hedgerow Regulations 1997
- A plan which clearly shows the location and length of the hedgerow(s) to be removed (if possible, please provide a plan to a scale of 1:2500. A different scale can be used so long as it shows clearly the location and length of the hedgerow or hedgerows that you wish to remove)
- Evidence of the date of planting
Local requirements - may include some or all of the following
- Arboricultural implications
- Biodiversity survey and report
- Landscaping details
Your application comes back to us to decide if you can go ahead. We will tell you our decision within the statutory time limits.
If you can't submit online, you can download and print a paper copy form from the Planning Portal website. You can complete this and send it into us.