12. Appendix A – Organisations we inform of new or changed addresses
Organisations we inform of new or changed addresses
- Valuation Office Agency
- Address Development Centre
- Plymouth Land Registry Survey Services
- Quail Map
- West Country Ambulance Service
- Devon Fire & Rescue Service
- Geographers A-Z Map Company
- Devon and Cornwall Constabulary
- Devon County Council Highways
- plus some of the larger utility companies e.g. British Gas and BT
- Other organisations are informed via the NLPG
- Planning Administration, including Land Charges
- Electoral Registration
- Council Tax
We require your personal information to provide you with a Street Naming & Numbering service, and will use it to process your enquiry. All information that you provide to us will only be processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018 , the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable legislation. For further information on processing of data please see the website of the relevant authority.
We will retain applicant information (names/telephone numbers/email addresses) for 6 years (for the district councils) and 3 years (for Exeter City Council).
If you fail to lodge documentation for property name changes etc with your deeds and encounter a problem with conveyancing after the relevant retention time. The council reserve the right to charge for information relating to the sale due to cost implications of researching the site and producing any information which will assist with the sale.