Guide Frequently asked Questions

Show all parts of this guide

22. What happens if I move house?

If you move to another address within East Devon you can take the green waste bin with you. If this happens, please contact us to transfer the service to your new address on 01395 571515 or email  When the service is transferred on our records the service will cease at your old address and commence at your new address.

If you move out of our collection area, you must leave the bin (s) for the new residents. We will not be able to give a refund.