This application form is for claiming any extra financial help that we can provide and includes requests for payment from our hardship funds. The extra help could be delaying your Council Tax payments, a top up for your rent through a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) and top up to your Council Tax Reduction through our Exceptional Hardship Fund (EHF). You can also request help with essentials from our hardship funds.

Please see information for our hardship fund for further details.

Please answer for your household: for example, if you have been made redundant but your partner is still employed, please include this information in the last section on the form called ‘Please give a brief explanation’. This will make sure any help you may be entitled to is not delayed.

This form is only to be completed for residents of East Devon, please do not complete this form if you do not live in our area.

Please complete the online form by clicking on the blue start button.  

Data Protection

Find out about our Privacy Notices and how we will use information about you