4. Apply for Sports Club Relief
Non-profit making sporting organisations* can benefit from 80 per cent mandatory relief.
This relief is intended to help clubs that:
- are open to the whole community
- are organised on an amateur basis
- have as their main purpose providing facilities for, and promoting participation in, one or more eligible sports
* these include:
- local amateur sports clubs registered with the HM Revenue and Custom as Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs)
- registered charities
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your Business Rates account number, name and address and we will send you an application form to complete and return to us.
Find out about our Privacy Notices and how we will use information about you