4. Apply for Sports Club Relief
Non-profit making sporting organisations* can benefit from 80 per cent mandatory relief.
This relief is intended to help clubs that:
- are open to the whole community
- are organised on an amateur basis
- have as their main purpose providing facilities for, and promoting participation in, one or more eligible sports
* these include:
- local amateur sports clubs registered with the HM Revenue and Custom as Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs)
- registered charities
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your Business Rates account number, name and address and we will send you an application form to complete and return to us.