7. What happens after you've applied
Once we’ve received your application:
- We will make sure your application is eligible and that we have all the information we need to make a decision. We may contact you with queries. If we don’t have replies to our queries by the deadlines we give you we can’t take your application to the next stage.
- We will present your application and accompanying documents to Councillors on our Community Grants Panel in a meeting in mid-March 2023 for decision.
- We’ll contact you after your application has been considered to let you know whether your application has been successful.
- We will send you a grant offer letter in the post, which you’ll need to sign and send back to us before we process the payment.
- Once you have spent the grant, send us invoices and receipts and feedback for the project / activity. If you don't do this we will have to ask for the grant to be returned.