3. Who can apply
Applications are accepted from properly constituted and not-for-private-profit:
- Voluntary and community sector groups and organisations
- Parish Councils
- Others such as Community Interest Companies
Or a combination of such groups working together.
You must have at least two wholly unrelated signatories / trustees / directors.
Applications from town councils themselves are not eligible; Axminster Town Council, Budleigh Salterton Town Council, Cranbrook Town Council, Exmouth Town Council, Honiton Town Council, Seaton Town Council, Sidmouth Town Council.
Whilst you may be applying for an individual project or group, it is always good to indicate in your application, whether you have involved the wider community or other local groups in the development of your idea.
Those applying must:
- Have the permission of all relevant organisations to carry out their project.
- Take responsibility for delivering their project.
- Be able to deliver their project.
- If relevant, commit to maintaining the project and keeping it going.
- Be willing to agree to and sign a legal grant agreement and relevant terms and conditions for the funding.