If you remain dissatisfied with our response following stages one and two of our formal complaints procedure you have the right to take your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman.

 You can do this by:

  • waiting eight weeks from the date of our final response letter and then approaching the Housing Ombudsman yourself, or 
  • contacting an MP, a local district councillor, or the designated tenant complaints panel (these are all ‘designated’ persons)

Please see our booklet for further details.