Guide Housing options

Show all parts of this guide

3. Legal advice/remedies

There are legal remedies available providing there is sufficient information to evidence risk.

Legal remedies can consist of restraining orders, non-molestation orders and occupation orders made by the court.

You are strongly advised to obtain independent legal advice as soon as possible. Contact Civil Legal Advice on 0345 345 4 345 if you are entitled to legal aid.