Policy Pet policy

Show all parts of this policy

4. Running a pet related business from a council property

If you wish to run any kind of business from your property you require our permission in writing beforehand.  You may also require permission from other areas of the Council. 

We will only give permission for a pet related business to be run from a council property if it will not adversely affect the property or the neighbours.  We will not permit any type of animal hostel, boarding or breeding business, or any type of business that involves the selling of animals.