4. Cleaning standard
- Make sure there is no rubbish inside or outside the property or within sheds, cupboards, garden and loft space.
- Sweep, mop and dry all tiled, concrete and hard floors to remove dirt and scuff marks.
- Wash the inside and outside of kitchen cupboards and drawers and wash sinks, taps, worktops, wall tiles, grouting and sealant with a recognised cleaning product. We will renew any grouting or sealant that is excessively stained.
- All cobwebs, blu-tack, sellotape and drawing pins will be removed.
- Make sure there is no graffiti or excessive staining.
- Wash the fixtures and fittings in the bathroom.
- Wash and dry all woodwork.
- Wash plastic doors and windows.
- Hoover any carpets in the property.
All washing, mopping and cleaning will be done with clean water and an appropriate cleaning product, such as a disinfectant.