2. Kitchen standard
- Make sure the kitchen is clean and functional and make best use of available space to provide storage and work surfaces. If the kitchen requires replacing this will be done before you move in.
- Check that pipework and taps are free of leaks and waste pipes are not blocked.
- Fit connecting taps and drain point for a washing machine (if not already provided).
- Make sure that there is a gas (if supplied) or electric cooker point for a cooker.
- Clean and overhaul all ventilation systems fitted by East Devon Homes.*
- Make sure floor coverings are sound, clean and moisture resistant.
- If necessary we will Install a sure-stop alternative to the stopcock.