We are required to grant enough permissions to meet the level of demand indicated on Part 1 of our self-build register.
Further details are available in our:
- first self-build monitoring report (covering 30/03/16 - 30/10/17)
- second self-build monitoring report (covering 31/10/17 - 30/10/18)
- third self-build monitoring report (covering 31/10/18 - 30/10/19)
- fourth self-build monitoring report (covering 31/10/19 - 30/10/20)
- fifth self-build monitoring report (covering 31/10/20 - 30/10/21)
Numbers on the East Devon Register
Demand on the self-build register is measured against an annual 'base period'.
The first base period began on the day on which the register is established and ended on 30 October 2016.
Each subsequent base period is the period of 12 months beginning immediately after the end of the previous base period. The numbers on our register for the relevant base periods is shown below:
|Base Period||Number of Part 1||Number on Part 2|
|30/03/16 - 30/10/16||32||0|
|31/10/16 - 30/10/17||40||3|
|31/10/17 - 30/10/18||9||9|
|31/10/18 - 30/10/19||19||10|
|31/10/19 - 30/10/20||13||10|
|31/10/20 - 30/10/21||26||18|
|31/10/21 - 30/10/22||11||17|