Some residents may be unable to put their waste, recycling or green waste containers out for collection because of disability or mobility difficulties. If this is the case, you can make an assisted collection request.

This can be done on a temporary or permanent basis. 

The form below will also allow you to cancel your assisted collection. 

Unfortunately we can't offer assistance if there is an able-bodied person over 15 living at your property.

Find out about our Privacy Notice and how we will use information about you