3. Horse riding on public beaches
Riding horses on our beaches is allowed, although not all beaches are suitable. A visit to the beach first is recommended.
We ask that he following points are noted:
- When ever possible, horse riding should not take place when the beach is likely to be busy - for example, school/bank holidays.
- The beach area must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Please give way to other beach users, and remember that not all members of the public are familiar with horsemanship. Be aware of pedestrians, small children and dogs.
- Act sensibly and with consideration for other beach users.
- Please make sure you check the tide times before visiting.
- Horse boxes and other vehicles are not allowed on the beach at any time so please check out the parking availability before visiting.
If you would like to arrange a horse riding event on one of our beaches , or for any further information, please contact us on 01404 515616 or email email@example.com .