Please complete the online form by clicking on the start button
Please complete this form if you receive rent from a tenant and they do not have an up to date tenancy agreement.
If your tenant has an up to date tenancy agreement with you, please provide it instead of completing this form.
Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of processing your Housing Benefit.
- Your information may be provided to a third party acting on our behalf in processing your Housing Benefit.
- Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes.
- Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary.
There are a number of rights available to you in relation to our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing. Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the relevant Privacy Notice which can be accessed at eastdevon.gov.uk/privacy.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Tenancy start date for your tenant
- How much rent is charged and when i.e. calendar monthly
- What's included in the rent
Once we receive all the information we need, we aim to process your tenant's claim within 14 days. If further evidence is needed we will contact them with what we require.
You can now email evidence to email@example.com. We can accept scanned images or photographs of your evidence.
The quicker you provide the information, the quicker we can process your tenant's application.
You have to complete this form online. There are no paper forms.
If you don't have a computer, there’s access to the web through Devon Libraries.