4. Hours children can work
- For not more than two hours in any day
- Only between 7am and 8am and between the end of the school day and 7pm
- For no more than one hour in the morning period.
Saturdays and school holidays
- A child between 13 to 14 may be employed for up to five hours per day between 7am and 7pm subject to a maximum of 25 hours per week
- A child aged 15 years and over may be employed for up to eight hours a day between 7am and 7pm subject to a maximum of 35 hours per week
- A child shall not be employed for more than four hours continuously without a period of at least one hour for rest and recreation
- A child can only be employed between 7am and 7pm and for no more than two hours.