3. Who can apply
This fund is currently closed to new applications, it is likely to re-open again in early November 2022. If this temporary closure will cause significant issues to you due to the timescale of your project, please contact us to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org
This fund is currently closed to new applications, it is likely to re-open again in early November 2022. Applications are accepted from properly constituted and not-for-private-profit:
- Voluntary and community sector groups and organisations
- Parish Councils
- Others such as Community Interest Companies
Or a combination of such groups working together.
**(a) Non-constituted groups without their own, separate bank account may apply but will need to do so by an accountable constituted organisation acting on their behalf. If you fall into this category, you may wish to seek the support of an eligible organisation such as a town or parish council, village hall or another local voluntary group that qualifies. If you’re not sure who this would be then please contact email@example.com.
You must have at least two unrelated signatories / trustees.
Applications from town councils themselves are not eligible; Axminster Town Council, Budleigh Salterton Town Council, Cranbrook Town Council, Exmouth Town Council, Honiton Town Council, Seaton Town Council, Sidmouth Town Council.
Those applying must:
- Have the permission of all relevant organisations to carry out their project.
- Take responsibility for delivering their project.
- Be able to deliver their project.
- If relevant, commit to maintaining the project and keeping it going.
- Be willing to agree to and sign a legal grant agreement and relevant terms and conditions for the funding, by signing the application form.
Whilst you may be applying for an individual project or group, it is always good to indicate in your application, whether you have involved the wider community or other local groups in the development of your idea.