11. Meeting our priorities - improving services
Key Service objectives for Improving Communities
- Ensure that the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Integrated Asset Management Contract are closely monitored and standards set are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that all of our major building components are loaded onto our asset database, and the database maintained as items get replaced and upgraded.
- Maintain up to date Fire Risk Assessments and publish documents and renewal dates.
- Create a comprehensive KPI dashboard of performance information to provide greater visibility of Service health and compliance assurance.
- Review multi-agency and key stakeholder relationships to ensure understanding of processes and information sharing is effective and GDPR compliant.
- Review the Service against the Social Housing Regulators Standards and ensure that we are fully compliant.
- Review compliance procedures by an external body to drive continuous improvement.
- As part of pro-active succession planning, explore the creation of a housing apprentice post that can work across housing teams to support the housing sector as a career path.
- Deliver Covid-19 Response & Recovery Plans to maintain housing services for tenants.