4. Restrictions and limitations
- No more than 499 people at any one time for each event.
- Each TEN can last up to 168 hours (seven days).
- You must be over the age of 18 to serve a temporary events notice.
- You can only apply for a TEN as an individual, not an organisation.
If your event is for more than 499 people, will last longer than 7 days or doesn't meet certain other limits for temporary event notices, you may instead need to apply for a time-limited premises licence to authorise the licensable activities. In this instance we recommend you contact us by email at least 6 months before any event to discuss this further and start the application process.