Guide Temporary event notices

Show all parts of this guide

9. View our register of temporary event notices

You can search for and view temporary event notices on our online public register. You’ll need to select Premises Register under the Licensing Act heading on the left of the screen and search by applicant surname or premises name/address or postcode. 

Premises issues

If you have a complaint about public nuisance such as excessive noise you can contact our environmental health service on 01404 515616.  If you have an urgent problem after office hours then you can telephone their out of hours number: 0330 678 2382.

If you have a complaint about crime and disorder at a premises you can contact your local police on 111 or, of course, dial 999 in the case of an emergency.

If you wish to make a complaint about an event please email us at with full details of the premises, event and nature of the complaint