Find out how you can look at current applications and licences we have issued. 

Licensing Act 2003 applications

We advertise premises licence and club premises certificate applications that are currently within the date for receiving representations on our website. You can find out more about individual applications and how you can make comments about them on that page.

Gambling Act 2005 applications

We also advertise gambling premises licence applications that are currently within the date for receiving representations on our website.  You can find out more about individual applications and how you can make comments about them on that page.

Temporary event notices

You can look at a list of temporary event notices that have been applied for in our district on our website.  You can also find out more about what you can do if you have an issue with an event licensed under a temporary event notice.

Public registers

You can search and view our online public registers to look at applications that have been made and licences issued for certain areas of licensing. 

What can I do if I can't find the information I need?

If you can't find the application you are looking for or if you want to view a licence that isn't shown in our online public registers then please contact us by telephone or by email. 

You can also view applications at our offices.  If you would like to come into the office and speak to us about an application or licence please telephone to make an appointment.