Guide Filming and photography on council land

Show all parts of this guide

8. Individual photographers

Individual photographers taking stills of landscapes or views from our land for personal use do not need specific permission but we would of course ask you not to disturb or inconvenience other users and not to take risks which put yourself or anyone else in danger. If you are using the pictures for commercial use then you must complete the filming application form.