Guide Filming and photography on council land

Show all parts of this guide

6. How to apply

In order to film and photograph on East Devon District Council owned land we will need the following to be completed:
Filming Application Form
• Signing of our Location Release Form
• Minimum of £5 million Public Liability Insurance
• Risk Assessment

In return we ask that you:
• Apply for permissions in good time
• Inform residents and businesses who may be disrupted and inconvenienced by your activities
• Use local companies, goods and services where possible.
• Creative England can be contacted for information about local crew and services.