Before you apply, have you:
- checked if you need planning permission for the work you want to do?
- found out what you need to supply with an application?
- understood how much it will cost?
- Read the guidance notes for the completion of your application?
Start the journey
More info about the journey
These documents and plans are required to submit your application.
- A completed form or written description of the proposed development
- A statement that the applicant has displayed a site notice in accordance with Part 11 Class B of the GPDO 2015
- The appropriate fee
Local requirements - may include some or all of the following:
- Biodiversity survey and report
- Landscaping details
- Planning Statement
- Structural Survey
- Tree survey/Arboricultural implications
Your application comes back to us to decide if you can go ahead. Once we have validated your notification, we will tell you our decision with the statutory time limit of 42 days. If you do not hear from us by day 43 you may proceed with your development.