Before you apply, have you:
- checked if you need planning permission for the work you want to do?
- found out what you need to supply with an application?
- understood how much it will cost?
- Read the guidance notes for the completion of your application?
Start the journey
More info about the journey
These documents and plans are required to submit your application.
- A completed form or written description of the proposed development
- A plan indicating the proposed location
- The appropriate fee
– Evidence that the developer has given notice of the proposed development in accordance with A.3(1) of Part 24 of Schedule 2 to the General Permitted Development Order 1995
– Where the proposed development consists of the installation of a mast within three kilometres of the perimeter of an aerodrome evidence that the developer has notified the Civil Aviation Authority, the Secretary of State for Defence or the Aerodrome operator in accordance with A.3(2) of Part 24 of Schedule 2 to the General Permitted Development Order 1995
Local requirements – may include some or all of the following
- Acoustic report (where relevant)
- Any other relevant additional information
- Supplementary Information Template (as set out in Annex F of the Code of Best Practice on Mobile Phone Network Development)
Your application comes back to us to decide if you can go ahead. Once we have validated your notification, we will tell you our decision with the statutory time limit of 42 days. If you do not hear from us by day 43 you may proceed with your development.