6. What happens after you've applied
This fund is currently closed to new applications, we are unsure when it will re-open to new applications but it is likely to be in early January 2023. If this temporary closure will cause significant issues to you due to the timescale of your project, please contact us to discuss: email@example.com
Applications can be submitted at any point up until the cut-off date of Friday 16 December 2022. However, the amount of available funding is limited, once it runs out we’ll close to applications, this may be earlier than Friday 16 December 2022.
Once we’ve received your application:
- We will make sure your application is eligible and that we have all the information we need to make a decision. We may contact you with queries.
- We will submit your application and accompanying documents to Councillors on our Community Grants Panel.
- Applications will be considered by Councillors by email within three weeks. We will get back to you with a decision within four weeks of your application.
- We’ll contact you after your application has been considered to let you know whether your application has been successful.
- Payments will be made by BACS using the details you gave us in your application form.