Guide Purchasing council property & acquiring other interests in council owned land

Show all parts of this guide

5. Do I have to use a solicitor?

It’s not a legal requirement but is advisable to ensure protection of your own interests. The Council’s Legal Services team cannot advise or assist you as they are employed to protect the Council’s interests in the transaction.