4. Seaton beach
A seaside award winning long shingle beach within easy walk of Seaton Town Centre.
What’s on offer
- Long beach
- Refreshment kiosks and cafes
- Watersports with SB Watersports
- Near to Seaton Jurassic
- Axmouth Harbour
- Parking along the seafront, and large public car parks near by
- Public Toilets at both ends of seafront
- Tap and refill point
- Beach huts
- Boat storage
- Dogs are allowed at the two ends of Seaton beach all year
- Dogs are banned from the middle section between May 1 and September 30
- More information is available on our dog information page
Be Aware of
- The beach is not lifeguarded
- Cliff falls at the western end. Please stay away from the base of the cliffs here for your safety
- Powered craft are limited to 8 knots between the yellow buoys and the shoreline for bather safety, however this is not a dedicated safe swim area
- You're not allowed to light an open fire on the beach.
To find out more about the water quality at this beach please visit the Environment Agency website. You can also sign up for real time updates from South West Water via Surfers Against Sewage.