15. CIL Annual Reports
District Council CIL Reports
To make sure that the levy is open and transparent, charging authorities (the Council) must prepare short reports on the levy that give information for the previous financial year. The reports must be placed on the website by 31 December each year.
These reports will set out how much revenue from the levy has been received, what it has been spent on and how much is left:
- View and download the 2019/20 report
- View and download the 2018/19 report
- View and download the 2017/18 report
- View and download the 2016/17 report
- Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement for CIL & S106 Agreements 2020/21
- Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement for CIL & S106 Agreements 2019/20
Parish & Town Council CIL Reports
Parish and Town Councils must also provide an annual report of their neighbourhood receipts and expenditure (please note that not every parish/town has received a neighbourhood proportion and as such are not listed).
These should be published on the parish/town council websites. Links and copies may be published below, for the latest year, as they are available: