7. Stage 4 - inspection of street trading unit
- The vehicle, van, trailer, stall or other device to be used for the proposed street trading activity may be inspected by an Authorised Officer of the Council, prior to the determination of any street trading consent. The unit to be used for the street trading activity shall comply in all respects to the legal requirements relating to the type of street trading activity proposed. In particular the proposed business shall comply with the following legislation;
- Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2013
- Food Safety Act 1990 and any Regulations made under this Act
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and any Regulations made under this Act.
- Environmental Protection Act 1990.
- Control of Pollution Act 1974
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014
- Evidence of compliance with any legal requirement may be requested by the Council at any time.