Guide Benefit FAQs

Show all parts of this guide

16. I live in a Council house and want to speak with someone about my rent

Please call Housing Rental on 01395 517444  to discuss

  • your rent charge
  • support charges
  • your rent account
  • general tenancy enquiries
  • setting up a Direct Debit or
  • any payments of rent.